To get instant access to this great program and to receive your Visa Gift Card Cerificate Vouchers, simply pay a one-time fee of $4.95 to cover shipping and handling.
We'll send you your $100 Rebate Rewards Certificates redeemable for four $25 Visa Rebate Rewards Gift Cards! As an added bonus, you'll receive a free 10 day trial in 247MedPlan's Talk to a Doctor Plan which gives you and your family 24/7 access to U.S. doctors who can diagnose, treat and even prescribe medication (when necessary) right over the phone for non-emergency medical situations saving you valueable time and money. There are no deductibles, exclusions, or usage limitations. Get quality health care on your terms whenever and wherever you need it!
After 10 days, you will be billed the regular monthly membership fee of $29.95 to the card you provide today. This service can be cancelled at any time by calling member services at 800-964-9307.
1. RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program is a monthly retail rebate program, where you receive a rebate following registration of your RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program Certificate/Reward, and redemption through proof of purchase(s), as detailed herein. The value of your RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program Certificate/Reward is based on the denomination of reward you received. For example, if you received a one hundred dollar ($100.00) RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program Certificate/Reward, you will be eligible for up to four (4) twenty five dollar ($25.00) gift cards, received over four (4) consecutive months, totaling one hundred dollars ($100.00) in total rewards.
2. RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program Certificates/Rewards are not gift certificates or gift cards. RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program Certificates/Rewards may not be redeemed directly in stores. RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program Certificates/Rewards are not redeemable for cash and have no cash value. RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program Certificates/Rewards are not transferable. RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program Certificates/Rewards are not redeemable for purchases. RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program is a free program. You did not purchase your RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program Certificate/Reward. RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program did not charge you anything for your reward. Your RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program Certificate/Reward may not be sold. De-activation, malfunction, misuse, or lack of redemption of any RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program Certificates/Rewards does not entitle you to any refund, credit, claim, compensation, or legal recourse or redress.
3. RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program Certificates/Rewards are consumer rewards. You understand that RBC is not affiliated with the organization that provided you your RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program Certificates/Reward, or with any program that organization may have sold to you. RBC is not responsible for anything that any third party organization or person may have told you or promised you about RBC or about your RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program Certificate/Reward.
4. Each RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program Certificate/Reward is redeemable only once, and only by the person to whom it was issued. Limit of one redemption per household.
5. Your monthly vouchers start in the month following the month you became a RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program member, so that you're sure to have as much time as possible to collect them. For example, if you became a member in February 20, 2011, your monthly vouchers would begin in March 2011, and your March 2011 voucher would be valid for purchases made during the month of March 2011 only. This is an automatic process and cannot be adjusted, regardless of the date of your enrollment.
6. To qualify for each monthly retail rebate reward, you must purchase one hundred dollars ($100.00) or more (before taxes) in merchandise (excluding groceries, alcohol, tobacco, prescriptions, phone minutes, electronic goods valued over $100, gasoline, pre-paid gift or credit cards, cash back from debit purchases, money orders, services, all service plans, extended warranties, money orders, and layaway payments) in one (1) calendar month at the store/chain of your choice. The store of your choice must be a store listed in our list of approved retailers contained herein. Purchases must be made at a physical location - online orders DO NOT qualify for this program. If your receipts are not from an approved savings location/store/chain, your redemption for that month will be invalid and you will not qualify for your $25.00 gift card.
7. The list of approved retailers is: Walmart, Target, K-Mart, Best Buy, Home Depot, Lowes, Office Depot, Office Max, Radio Shack, Staples, Toys R Us. For Canadian consumers, in addition to the above listed approved US retailers, the following retailerís are also approved: Sears, Home Outfitters, Eatons, Zellers and Reitmans.
8. You must mail your original receipts, collected from the same store/chain, along with the corresponding monthly savings voucher provided for that month, to RBC. If your receipts are not accompanied by the printed savings voucher for the month in which the purchases were made, your redemption for that month will be invalid and you will not qualify for your $25.00 gift card. If you fail to send in a monthly savings voucher or original receipts, your redemption for that month will be invalid and you will not qualify for your $25.00 gift card.
9. You must mail in your qualifying original receipts and applicable savings voucher no later than the fifth (5th) business day of the month after the month on the applicable savings voucher. For example, if you have collected $100.00 or more (before taxes) in receipts from WalMart for March 2013, and are prepared to send in those original receipts to RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program, your letter must be postmarked no later than April 5th, 2011. If your receipts and voucher are postmarked after the 5th day of the month after the month on the applicable savings voucher, your redemption for that month will be invalid and you will not qualify for your $25.00 gift card. If your receipts are not original receipts, your redemption for that month will be invalid and you will not qualify for your $25.00 gift card.
10. If you miss or skip a month, you may not make up that month at a later time. However, you are entitled to continue in the program and submit vouchers in later months.
11. You must mail your monthly redemption voucher and your qualified receipts to:
PO Box 7093
Dallas, TX 75209
12. You must send your receipts and voucher in an envelope with the proper postage affixed. You must include on a seperate sheet of paper or index card contained in your envelope: your printed name, complete mailing address and phone number. This information must exactly match the information submitted during the intial registration of your Rebate Rewards Certificate. Mismatched information will result in the immediate invalidation of your submission and you will not be eligible to claim your Rebate Rewards Card for qualified purchases.
In the event that your handwriting is illegible your redemption may be delayed or not processed entirely. If you fail to send your original receipts and voucher in an envelope with the proper postage affixed, or with the address illegible, such that the postal service cannot deliver it to RBC, your redemption for that month will be invalid and you will not qualify for your Rebate Rewards Card. RBC recommends you retain gift receipts and make copies of your original receipts and monthly voucher. RBC recommends that you send in your receipts and voucher to RBC via certified mail or with another form of delivery confirmation to confirm and assure delivery. RBC cannot answer specific customer inquiries as to whether customer submissions were received or not.
13. RBC is not responsible for lost, undelivered, or stolen mail. If RBC does not receive your receipts and so informs you, following your inquiry, you must reasonably demonstrate to RBC that you did send in properly qualified receipts and their corresponding monthly voucher in a timely way.
14. Processing of your Rebate Rewards voucher and original qualified purchase reciepts can take up to 6-8 weeks from time of receipt by RBC. Once RBC receives your monthly receipts, totaling more than one hundred dollars ($100.00) (before taxes) in actual purchases at the selected store, along with the corresponding monthly savings voucher as outlined above, RBC will send you one (1) twenty five dollar ($25.00) Visa Rebate Rewards gift card, which may be used at the store of your choice where ever Visa is accepted.
15. We reserve the sole and exclusive right to substitute any rebate gift card with a similar item that is deemed to be of equal value by our company, and at the sole discretion of our company. We also reserve the right to use a third party gift card fulfillment service to insure secure delivery of your $25.00 gift card.
16. You must provide true and valid information to us, which must match the original registration information provided, in order to redeem for the face amount or value of the RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program Certificate/Reward. All duplicate RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program Certificate/Reward vouchers will not be honored and result in the immediate deactivation of all subsequent Rebate Rewards Certificates and vouchers.
17. You agree that, should you have any complaint, concern, issue, malfunction, question, or problem regarding your RebateRewardsCard.Com Rebate Program Certificate/Reward, that you will first contact RBC Member Support to resolve the issue. You agree that submitting a complaint regarding RBC to a commercial entity, a regulatory entity, or a governmental entity may cause irreparable and/or permanent harm to RBC. You agree and acknowledge that submitting a complaint regarding RBC to a commercial entity, a regulatory entity, or a governmental entity which (a) is false, (b) is misleading, or (c) was made without giving RBC an opportunity to address any issue may entitle RBC to seek damages against you. You understand and acknowledge that RBC will defend itself and assert its damages to the maximum extent permissible by the law.
18. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY, ADVERTISERS, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR COINCIDENTAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM, OR ARISE OUT OF THE USE OF THE ABILITY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS VOUCHER OR OFFER RELATED TO THIS VOUCHER OR INABILITY TO USE PRODUCT RELATED TO THIS VOUCHER OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OUR COMPANY. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS RBCSED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER RBCSIS, EVEN IF THE COMPANY, ADVERTISERS AND/OR ITS LICENSORS, HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR COINCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE COMPANY, ADVERTISERS OR ITS RESPECTIVE LICENSOR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTION SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW OR BY YOUR JURISDICTION.
19. This Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis with no warranties whatsoever RBC MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE BENEFITS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR RELATED INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU FROM RBC OR FROM OUR PARTICIPATING VENDORS. RBC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE BENEFITS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE OR THE PARTICIPATING VENDORS IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. FURTHER, PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THIS SITE OR OUR PARTICIPATING VENDORS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS AGREEMENT.
20. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OUR LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED YOUR CURRENT OUTSTANDING MONTHLY REDEMPTION VOUCHER AMOUNT, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR A THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, THIRD PARTY OR CONSEQUENTIAL, EVEN IF RBC WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE RBC PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE. THE RBC PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR FREE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SITE.
21. You hereby agree and acknowledge that RBC owns all right, title and interest in and to this Site, including, without limitation, all Intellectual Property Rights. "Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all rights under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, and any and all other proprietary rights. You acknowledge that all marks that appear throughout the Site belong to RBC, or the respective owners of such marks, and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. Any use of any of the marks appearing throughout the Site without the express written consent of RBC or the owner of the mark, as appropriate, is prohibited.
22. Governing law for these Terms shall be the law of the State of Texas.
23. RBC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to update or modify these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any changes to these Terms, and/or your continued transmission or receipts and vouchers to RBC following modification of these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
24. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the company, its advertisers, licensors, subsidiaries and other affiliated companies, their employers, employees contractors, agents and directors from all liability, claims and expenses, including any attorney fees that may arise from the use of this voucher or related products. The company reserves the right at its own expense to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter, otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with the company in asserting any available defenses.
25. You agree that these Terms constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and RBC.
We look forward to helping you save.
UPDATED: FEB. 2013
We collect information from you when you place an order or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will be kept on file for more than 60 days in order to process recurring monthly payments..
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.RebateRewardsCard.com
www.RebateRewardsCard.com PO Box 7093
Dallas, TX 75209